![]() |
| From May 2010 |
Time seems to be flying by, and with each day that passes, little Adelynn keeps getting cuter and cuter. She will be 7 months old this week and she is growing like a weed. At her 6 month well-check appointment, she weighed 17 pounds 13 ounces and was 27 inches long. She has officially moved up to the next size of clothes (6-9 months). For some reason I have stuggled with this size change more than I did when she jumped from 0-3 months into 3-6 months. Maybe it is because 6-9 months clothes look so big.
We are experiencing many other changes as well. She is beginning to get a little mobile. She can roll from tummy to back and from back to tummy in all directions. One day last week, she rolled all the way across the living room. She doesn't roll around too often but I am sure those days are coming. She is also trying very hard to sit up indpendently. She can usually sit up for quite awhile without help but as soon as she gets excited, she tips over backwards. Sometimes she thinks it is funny and other times she starts crying.
Adelynn is in the middle of trying to cut her two top teeth. She has been chewing on everything, including me, to try to get them to break through. Both of her bottom teeth appeared about 2 months ago, so the biting days have officially begun. She is continuing to do very well eating solids. We are making our own babyfood which has surprisingly been very easy and fun! Adelynn absolutely loves squash and she hates peas. We tried peas this past week, and as you will see in the pictures, it didn't go so well. The first day she started crying. The second day she started gagging. Let's just say we are putting peas on hold for a bit. Next on the menu is green beans.

As for me, I am anxiously counting down the final two weeks of school. I cannot wait to be home with her for the summer. We have a busy few months ahead of us but at least we will have lots of time to hang out together. Hopefully I will be able to write new posts more often since I will have some extra time on my hands. I hope everyone is doing well.
Love you and miss you all!
~Amber
Check out our most recent photos...
![]() |
| May 2010 |


No comments:
Post a Comment