
Mommy and Daddy took me outside so I could have some fun in the sun. I laid on a towel and played with my toys. As I was playing, I heard Mom say I was getting my daily dose of vitamin D (whatever that means). I was enjoying myself but as soon as the sun came out from behind the clouds it got too hot, so Mommy took me back inside. I was a little thankful because it sure was bright out there. I couldn't seem to keep my eyes open or my mouth closed.
Other great news from this week...I turned 7 months old.

From what I hear, I am getting to be such a big girl. I'm rolling all over the place, and I've even started trying to talk. I'm not sure why, but Dad gets super excited when I start saying "dadadada". I was pretty proud of myself for forming my first syllable but that is apparently not enough. Mom and Dad keep making crazy sounds like "mmmmm mama". I haven't figured out how to make that "mmmmmm" sound yet but I'm working on it. Well, that is all for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment