
It seems as though mom and dad are incapable of keeping up with this blog. I remind them all of the time, but they still don't update it with my lastest adventures. So, here are the last few months of my life in a nutshell...
Mom returned to work at the beginning of January. She seemed to be having a really hard time being away from me, so I learned how to smile to help make her happy again. (Check out the pictures...I'm quite a ham!) So, while mom is teaching all of her students at school, I am just down the road with a few of my friends at my own school. I have lots of fun during the day. My little friends do an amazing job keeping me entertained all day long, but I am the happiest when my mommy comes to pick me up. I smile really big and even laugh sometimes.
One day dad came and picked me up early. I was very excited but my excitement quickly disappeared when I realized I was going to the doctor. Dad tried to explain to me that I had to go for my 4 month check-up, but all I heard was that I was getting more shots...yikes! After the nice nurse measured how tall I was (25 3/4 inches) and how much I weighed (14 pounds 13 ounces), my doctor came in and said I was doing great. She was very impressed with how well I followed the little light and how I looked at her when she was talking. I also heard her tell mom and dad that I could start eating something called rice cereal soon. I wasn't sure what it was, but it sure did sound good.
A couple of weeks after my doctor's appointment, mom and dad finally got brave enough to try this so called rice cereal. I was a little unsure about it at first, but now I love it. I even scream out loud if mom doesn't feed it to me fast enough. I decided that since I am starting to eat big girl food, I should start doing some big girl things. I started intentionally grabbing my toys, laughing when mom tickles me, and my big accomplishment today was rolling over. I rolled from my back to my tummy many times. Mom and dad would roll me back over to my back and I would immediately roll back to my tummy. It was lots of fun!
Now that you are all caught up on my exciting life, you can check out some pictures to see how much I have grown. Click on the picture of me, then click on "Brandon's Gallery", and you can see pictures from Christmas 2009, January, February, and March.
Hooray for the update and cute pics! I just wanna squeeze those chunky-monkey cheeks! :-)
ReplyDelete