Click the above photo for pictures from weeks 5 and 6
Click on the photo for pictures from week 7Ok, I know....I'm a horrible blogger. I've heard it all, from my parents, my boss, even Adelynn knows it. I can't seem to keep up with all the pictures being taken. So here is a whole slew of pictures from around....humm, just before Thanksgiving up until almost Christmas. There are some pretty cute pictures of the baby girl in her pink santa hat too. We're dealing with miss Adelynn having an ear ache tonight (we think) so I figured I would take the time to update the blog. I hope you enjoy and I'll try to keep this thing more up to date. Also, after you click on the image if you want to navigate through picasa without having to come back to the blog you can click on "Brandon's Gallery" at the top of the page and it should bring you to the rest of the photos we have posted.
Hooray! Love the new pics!
ReplyDelete{If you click on "Brandon's Gallery" tab, it will allow you to view all of the photo albums you've created in Picasa.}