Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week 3 (Adelynn's Point of View)




Hi there, my name is Adelynn Grace Murry (don't ask where my parents got the name because the way I understand it they don't remember). Anyway, as you can tell in the above caption, I'm ticked off. First of all, mom and dad seem to be clueless as to the subtle insinuations I impart concerning my diaper situation. It seems their intuition suggested that I might have been famished or even slumberous. Mother and father, allow me to give you some insight on Adelynn 101. If I just woke up and ate 10 minutes ago, I'm probably not hungry or tired. I've dirtied my diaper and would very much like a new one. Get your heads in the game!

Now, enough about me being mad at mom and dad lets talk about me being upset with nurses. Mom and dad took me to the hospital Wednesday morning for my 2 week screening. I was taken into the office where this lady decides it would be a good idea to stick me in the heel with a needle! Then, because I wouldn't bleed to her liking, she decides to squeeze the life out of me to get more blood. Needless to say, I told her how I felt about it. Once we finished, dad had to lug me all the way back to the car because he forgot my stroller at home. This was a challenging feat given the sensitive state I was in following such a traumatic experience.

Something I am very excited about is grandma and grandpa coming in next Friday. At least these guys understand the difference between a dirty diaper cry and a hungry cry. Plus, they always want to hold me and tell me how much they're going to spoil me. Grandpa said he wanted to get me a pink pony. I'm not sure what a pink pony is, but I know that mom and dad were not excited about the thought.

I have included some other pictures in which I display some major cuteness and a little bit of fussiness. Just click on the picture at the top and it will take you to the rest of the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment