Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Holloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

(Click the image for more adorable pictures of Adelynn and family)

Adelynn's first week home was definitely an experience. She has had her bad nights, (usually very late at night) but most everything has been great. She had her first doctor appointment Thursday 10/29. The doctor said that she had lost about a half pound and suggested we go to a 2 hour feeding schedule. Feeding every 2 hours has been hard on Amber but she is managing. We dressed Adelynn in her skeleton costume and took a couple of pictures. She scored quite a bit of candy but was upset when I told her it would rot her teeth. Please pray for Amber and I as I start back to work tomorrow. Amber's mom will be here until this Thursday to help around the house but it will be different without me at home. The pictures just include some from this past week at home. I hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you guys are up and running!! I clicked on the picture to view more but it says there are no public albums available??? Am I doing something wrong? Can't wait to meet Adelynn. I'm so excited for you guys. Love ya'll! ~ Amy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little girl. Love the skeleton costume! Eric and I are so happy for you.

    Amy Ames

    ReplyDelete